Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive at Wallingford Toyota
may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn- and
earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years, you may
qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through Wallingford Toyota and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with the Toyota Recent College Grad Rebate that features the following:
$750 rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Prius c, Prius l/b, Prius v, Corolla IM, RAV4, Tacoma, 86, Yaris, and Yaris IA, between now and January 3, 2017.
How to qualify
qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation,
employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
Get to work. At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with
a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that
TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and
you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses,
don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations
within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs
totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
For more information surrounding the Toyota Recent College Graduate Program please contact an Wallingford Toyota sales or financial services representative.