When it comes to owning a Toyota it’s important to understand that the fluids in your vehicle are the life’s blood that keep your compact car, crossover, SUV, or truck running. Quality fluids increase the life of your beloved Toyota. There are a variety of fluids from motor oil to antifreeze that keep all the systems of your car in top condition. During every multipoint check here at Toyota of Wallingford our factory-trained technicians will inspect every fluid level and make sure your vehicle is running in tip-top shape.
We only use genuine fluids specifically designed for your engines, brakes, transmissions, and every other part of your Toyota to guarantee optimum performance. If it’s that time, come out and treat your car well with a check up at Toyota of Wallingford. Schedule Service
online or over the phone at (888) 260-7562, trust us, you’ll be glad you did. If your not sure, visit with us anyway and let us take a fine-toothed comb over your vehicle to find out, and let us get your 4Runner, Corolla, or Tacoma running as efficiently as it did the first time you drove it off the lot.
Fluids That Make Your Toyota Tick:
Super Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
This special pink formula helps provide maximum protection without the use of harmful silicates. It's extremely durable and was developed specifically to meet the requirements of your Toyota's engine.
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
- Compatibility with non-metallic materials helps it extend the life of water pump seals
- Won't corrode aluminum surfaces like coolants that contain borate
- Won't clog radiators due to silicone "gelling"
- Pre-diluted 50/50
- Compatible with Toyota red Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.
Synthetic Motor Oil
- Available in 5W-30, 10W-30 and 10W-40 grades
- Four-point depressants maintain fluidity in cold climates
- Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures
Many new Toyota models are certified for a new, zero weight synthetic lubrication standard, or 0W-20. This lower viscosity oil pumps better when cold, yet provides uniform lubrication, reduced friction and better overall efficiency than conventional engine oil.
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Helps improve thermal stability
- Longer oil change intervals
An effective, non-chlorinated formula that removes brake fluid, grease, oil other contaminants without leaving residue.
- Quick drying
- Helps prevent brake squeal and chatter
- Cleans without any waxy film or residue
A unique formula that contains a cleaner, acid detector, neutralizer and protector all in one amazing spray can. Great for use on batteries, terminals, cables and brackets.
Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Penetrates and emulsifies dirt, grease and deposits
- Light red color turns blue in the presence of acid
- Helps returns pH to a safe level
- Protective film helps provide a barrier against corrosion
Offers excellent lubrication characteristics for quiet operation and smooth shifting in non-sealed Toyota automatic transmissions.
- Helps control "shudder" and provide excellent drivability
- Extends transmission life
- Resists foaming and oxidation
A super heavy-duty, high-temperature brake fluid specifically designed by Toyota engineers to help provide superior performance in all Toyota brake systems where DOT 3 brake fluid is recommended.
Is it time for your Toyota to have the fluids replaced? Our Toyota-trained technicians right here in Wallingford
at Toyota Of Wallingford
can quickly handle all of your Toyota fluid replacement needs.