We are seeking an experienced Service Manager for our busy service department.
The Service Manager must be
driven to meet their goals, while maintaining the highest commitment to
customer satisfaction. Our dealership offers great earning potential in a
high volume, fast paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities of an Automotive Service Manager:
- Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service need.
- Understanding customers' requirements and concerns; matching requirements and concerns to various service options.
the customer comfortable with the service being performed and keeping
the customer informed and updated during the service of their vehicle.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required.
a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral
business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual
operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
- Maintaining a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Service Manager is required.
- ADP experience is preferred.
- Strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- A high school diploma is required.